The New Year is here, and along with it a slew of yarn and knitting-related resolutions. A few floating around the internets:
- Knit/crochet holiday presents throughout the year
- Knit 12 sweaters/shawls/pairs of socks in 2012
- Knit/crochet x number of skeins before I can buy more yarn
- Finish all my works-in-progress before starting a new one
- Knit down my stash of sock yarn.
- Buy no new yarn except for gifts knitting.
Here at Stash we’ve conjured up a way to have your stash and knit it too.
Sock Yarn Knit Along Winter 2012
Want to knit down your stash this winter? Looking for a reason to buy that skein of sock yarn you’ve been coveting at the shop? Want to try a new technique with the safety net of a few talented knitters?
We have dreamed up two fun ways to participate in the first ever Stash Knit Along:
Either option provides an opportunity to knit a juicy, fun pattern along with your fellow Stash-ers. I plan on tackling toe-up socks with this knit along, something new to me.
We will cast on January 18th, so think about what you’d like to knit. There is already a Ravelry thread where we can share our projects, questions, and encouragement, as well as Stitch Night on Wednesdays.
Who’s in? What adventure will you choose? ; )